LET US LIST YOUR HOME FOR SALE AND WE WILL MARKET YOUR HOME USING THE NEWEST TECHNOLOGY IN REAL ESTATE.
1) We will provide a Comparative Market Analysis and give you what sold for the last 3-6 months and what's currently for sale so that you know what to expect. It's always good to base everything on Facts and not what others say here & there.
2) As soon as you decide a Listing Price, we will send you a listing agreement giving us permission to Market & Sell your home. If we feel that your home needs an upgrade (flooring, appliances etc...) we may use part of our funds to make it look better or to pass inspection. FULL Payment will be expected during closing.
3) Allocate 6% for Real Estate Commissions. Closing Costs or Legal Fees is approximately 1-2% of the Selling Price. This will depend if you have a Mortgage Payment & if you are a Non-US Resident.
4) If you price your home close to the average SOLD price per sq ft we will order an aerial video 3D Interactive Virtual Tour at our expense. This is a NEW Technology In Marketing Real Estate. Buyers can view your home anytime, anywhere, at any device, even if your home is rented. It's like having an open house 24-7. We will create a custom, personalized, one page property website that includes, pictures, aerial videos & a 3D Interactive Virtual Tour. (example: www.#StName.com)
5) Your home will be advertised in our office in Posner Park, a shopping center situated on the north bound side of the US-27 at the I-4 intersection (close to Pets Smart). The Shopping Center covers over 350 acres and already has a good mix of stores open like JC Penney, Target, Dicks Sporting Goods, Best Buy, Pet Smart, Movie Theaters and Restaurants.
For buyers who makes their own research, we also advertised in dot com web sites like Zillow, Realtors, Trulia etc. Your home will be available in the MLS (Multiple Listing System) for ALL Florida Realtors to view.
6) When an offer has been submitted, we will appoint a Title Company that will handle ALL Closing Documents & dispersing of the funds.
The disposition of a U.S. real property interest by a foreign person or a Non-US-Resident (the transferor) are subject to (FIRPTA) Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act of 1980 income tax withholding. This is normally 15% of the selling price. FIRPTA authorized the United States to tax foreign persons on dispositions of U.S. real property interests. We can appoint an Accountant to handle this for you and 99.9% of the time, they will recover 99.9% of your withholding tax.
Exchange Rates from Banks may be lower than Money Exchange Experts, we will be glad to introduce you to a company that we currently work with.
7) Closing Documents will be sent via email for Seller to sign in front of a Notary. A notary is a Lawyer/Attorney or person with legal training who is licensed by the government to perform acts in legal affairs, in particular witnessing signatures on sensitive documents. They normally have a "Stamp" that says they are a Notary.
8) As soon as The Title Company receives all closing documents & funds to close, the Title Company will disperse ALL funds and pay the following: Seller, HOA, Real Estate Commissions, Lenders Payoff or liens (if applicable) and other invoices agreed by the seller.
If you are buying a property, you will most certainly require the services of a local company to manage and possibly to rent out your property in your absence. Generally if a property is located close to attraction parks, approved for short term rentals, has its own private pool and has been furnished and maintained to a good standard, then it will satisfy the requirements of the many tour operators and wholesalers world wide.
if you have not yet purchased a property but are seeking to do so, we will be happy to give you, at no cost and without any obligation, the benefit of our considerable experience.
1) Identify what property to purchase.
2) Realtor will prepare a written offer with an initial deposit payable to the Sellers Title Company. This is refundable if seller does not agree with the offer.
3) When Buyer and Seller agrees to the purchase price in writing (Executed Contract), Buyer will need to send their next deposit ($ are negotiable) to the Title Company within 7-14 days of contracts effective date. For Buyers residing outside the US, Exchange Rates from Banks may be lower than Money Exchange Experts, we will be glad to introduce you to a company that we currently work with.
4) Inspection or Appraisal can be ordered and performed within 3-30 days.
5) The Title Company will then prepare ALL closing documents. These will be emailed to the Seller and Buyer for signatures. Closing Documents including funds to close will need to be sent to the Title Company for completion.
* If obtaining a Mortgage, please be Pre-Approved first before choosing what property to buy. We work with Lenders and Private lenders. They normally require a higher down payment and offer a higher interest rate with upfront fees before closing.